[gnome-db]a couple probs with compilation

Hi all,

First of all, I have (I think) fixed libgda to compile for Oracle 8i. Rodrigo has the modified files.

I say "I think" on the Oracle 8i fix because I get the following errors when I run a make:

../../lib/gda-clent/gda-export.h:##: warning: keywork 'export' not implemented and will be ignored

but the compile finishes and appears to install. I suspect that this leads to the next error when I try to run gnomedb-fe:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Serious exception setting object '/status/main' 'invalid path to XML user interface element'

At this point, Gnome-db appears to run, but the Oracle and Default providers are not available.

Has anyone else run into this problem?  If so, how did you correct it?

BTW - This is on a RedHat 7.1 (with the Win4Lin 3 patched kernel 2.4.2) and Ximian Gnome 1.4.

Thanks,
Bob Jones