[gnome-db]Re: gnome-db-0.2.9 packages

On 03 Jun 2001 12:43:59 +0200, Ismael Olea wrote:
> Rodrigo Moya wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > So, the final tarballs for the 0.2.9 version are now at
> > ftp://ftp.gnome-db.org/pub/gnome-db/sources/0.2.9
> >
> > Akira, could you please make the debian packages as soon as you can?
> >
> > Also, Ismael, would you volunteer again for making the RPMs? If not,
> > anyone volunteers to do them? Both tarballs include a revised spec file
> > (by Serge), so they should work by just doing:
> >

> ok!

Ismael, there's a person (Adam) who's already made the libgda packages and is
waiting for a new gnome-db tarball to make the gnome-db ones, so don't expend more
time on this.

Well, one moment, Adam, the packages you sent me are for RH 7, right? if they're
for 6.x, Ismael, don't relax, we'll need your help :-)

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/