Re: [gnome-db]Access-like prkect

>Does anyone know if there are any attempts to make a MS Access-like
>frontend to gnome-db?

Probably gaSQL is the closest thing, if you mean as a data access tool.
If you mean access-like app development I don't know, maybe glade if it
supports gnome-db widgets (I haven't a clue, yet).

I'm working on a presentation about data access and data access tools
for the Linux platform,  you can find it at -
http://www.kalamazoolinux.org/presentations/pdf/dbaccess-v6.pdf
You may (or may not) find it useful,  but if you look at it I'd
appreciate any comments.  Some parts are already obselete (OSS
developement never seems to let up :), and others aren't complete yet.
It is best if you use xpdf so you can rotate it right,  as ps2pdf seems
to only make portrait documents.