[gnome-db]New article on GNOME-DB

I just wanted to let you know that I wrote an article that has some
GNOME-DB code.  It's been a while since I wrote about GNOME-DB, and you
guys have done a great job.  I didn't even have to look at any docs... the
header files were able to tell me all I needed to know.  It is a very
clean, well-factored object model.

Also, it is very nice to see that I don't have to create an ORB anymore -
a lot of good stuff seems to be going on behind the scenes!

Anyhow, here's the link for the article:

  http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2001/07/09/mono.html

Also, I updated the example programs from my book to work with the latest
GNOME-DB.  I wrote the original examples back when  gda and gnome-db were
in the same library.  Here's where you can find the new examples:

  http://www.jepstone.net/cgi-bin/fom?file=96

I think I probably still have write access to the CVS archive. If you
would like me to check in my example programs, I'd be happy to do
that.  If I do so, where should I put them?

Cheers,

Brian