[gnome-db]What's the progress on 'builder'?

Hi,

I'm interested to have a sort of a builder for forms and reports for
gnome-db. I looked through the mailing list and found that someone
also was interested to have such a thing. Now I whould like to know what
the status of this particular work is? Anyway I would like to help out,
but I have to admit that my understanding for bonobo components and gtk
programming is rather limited. Fortunatly in the directory builder/ most
things I don't understand are already there :)

thanks,
wagi

--
Daniel Wagner
email: wagi gmx ch

GnuPG: 1024D/DCDE890A (public key available on any keyserver)