Re: [gnome-db]Spanish translation
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome-db org>
- Cc: Jorge Ferrer Zarzuela <jferrer ieeesb etsit upm es>, GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db]Spanish translation
- Date: 18 Jan 2001 21:53:59 +0100
On 18 Jan 2001 20:38:16 +0100, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> El 18 Jan 2001 10:38:48 +0100, Rodrigo Moya escribió:
> > On 17 Jan 2001 23:45:03 +0100, Jorge Ferrer Zarzuela wrote:
> > > - where is the web server hosted?
> > in a Hispalinux machine. Carlos is the administrator of that machine.
> > > - do we have complete access to it (I mean to install new software)?
> > yes, it's just a matter of creating an account for you. About installing
> > software, it depends on which software you want to install, since the
> > machine is not a very powerful one. But, well, just say what software
> > you want installed, and Carlos will tell you if it's possible or not.
> You are wrong Rodrigo...
> The last week I have updated it. At this moment it's a Pentium 200MMX
> and we have a 20Gb HD, and
> it doesn't hang up as frecuently as the other did.
oops, yes sorry Carlos. I didn't remember the change you did. Sorry :-)
] [Thread Prev