Re: [gnome-db]Spanish translation
- From: Jorge Ferrer Zarzuela <jferrer ieeesb etsit upm es>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db]Spanish translation
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:45:03 +0100 (CET)
Hi Rodrigo (and all ;-)
On 17 Jan 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi Jorge (and all)!
> I forgot to tell you that I've got already a person who is going to make
> the translations to Spanish (I told hime last week about it, and I've
> just received a mail from him), so forget about this part, or, if you're
> really interested in doing this part, just tell me and I'll put you in
> touch with that person.
I believe that it is better if just one person does it because it's not
such a big amount of documentation. What I can do is review the
translation when it is finished if he thinks that could be helpful.
> If you prefer to work on other things, perfect, the other ones are free
> right now.
Ok, I'll begin with the Web part. I'll take a look at it and will try to
make a list of what needs to be done. Then it could be completed here.
Before starting I have some questions:
- where is the web server hosted?
- do we have complete access to it (I mean to install new software)?
- are the pages automagically published when they are commited?
| U |
| Jorge Ferrer Zarzuela |
| Web: www.jorgeferrer.com |
| jferrer ieeesb etsit upm es |
] [Thread Prev