Re: [gnome-db]0.2.3

On 15 Feb 2001 23:01:23 -0500, Akira TAGOH wrote:
> On 15 Feb 2001 17:20:36 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I've now made available the tarballs for 0.2.3 for both libgda and
> > gnome-db. They were made yesterday after the latest translation
> > additions.
> >
> > So please, Carlos, Akira, could you make the packages from those
> > tarballs so that we make the announcement. (This is to have the release
> > ready before the extra apps release beta is released).
> >
> > Akira, as we talked, if you want, I'll make myself the debian packages.
>
> I'm sorry. I can't make the time. Please build it, and send me because I
> want to check the dependency and the packages contents and so on before
> you are publishing it.

unfortunately, I wanted to do them before Saturday, but haven't had time, and

next week I'm not sure if I'll be able to do them, since I'll be away
from my computer, so I hope you get a little time to do them during next
week.

As soon as I've got time, if you haven't done them, I'll do it myself.

Carlos, please, do the RPMs as soon as you can. You just have to get the
tarballs (see below), and copy them to /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES and

cd /usr/src/redhat
rpm -ta SOURCES/libgda-0.2.3.tar.gz
rpm -ta SOURCES/gnome-db-0.2.3.tar.gz

If you find any problem, please fix them in CVS, both in HEAD and the
release-0-2-3-branch

BTW, the final 0.2.3 tarballs of gnome-db/libgda are now in
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/staging, in the extras directory.