Re: [gnome-db]libdb2.so.2

On 02 Feb 2001 19:34:18 -0500, Lauren Matheson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not wanting to bug, but I am curious: are most of you guys building from
> source, or are there folks using the packages too?  if so, what have you used for
> the libdb2 dependency?

I think someone mentioned just making a link to the libdb2 library currently

installed. This should work, since gnome-db itself does not use
dfirectly libdb2, it is the gnome-libs which do that, so if your gnome
installation is ok, just make a symbolic link.

I can't say for sure, since I myself build binaries from sources.