Re: [gnome-db] [Fwd: Re: Communications in Projects...]

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 11:42, Cleber Rodrigues Rosa Junior wrote:
> On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 10:10, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > It seems it would be a good idea to write monthly reports about
> > libgda/gnome-db/gASQL for the rest of the GNOME community to know more
> > about them.
> >
> > Any volunteer to do it?
> >
> > cheers
> >

> I've been a bit from gnome-db development, but, based on my future I'll
> be keeping both eyes on it, very closely... So, if this honor can be
> delegated to me, I'd be glad to help.

that would be really nice, the honor is yours :-)

> So, let me see if I got this right:
>
> I'd be writing a montly report based on:
> - List discussions;
> - Development activities;
> - Design decisions.
>
> Am I missing something?

I think that would be enough. There are not much activities related to
gnome-db, so just following the list and the CVS list (to see what
changes) is surely enough.

Maybe on the first report, we should be a more specific on what
libgda/gnome-db/gASQL are, so that people get to know them a bit more.