Re: [gnome-db]Logs

>>>It seems it's not finding a script on the tarball. Please send me the
>>>output of:
>>>tar tzf libgda-0.2.90.tar.gz | grep install
>>>tar tzf gnome-db-0.2.90.tar.gz | grep install
>>>those scripts should be in the tarballs
>thinking a bit more about this, I think those scripts should NOT be in
>the tarball, but should be generated by the configure script, so it may
>be that you've got a problem with your autoconf/automake setup.
>Anybody can confirm/deny this?
They will not build on my machine,  configure fails with "install.sh"
not found.  My machine builds packages basically all day long so I'd be
suprised if something was wrong (I can build gnumeric, open office,
openldap, samba 2.2.1a, etc....)

On a unrelated note,  I know you guys are working on a report engine and
was wondering if you were aware of -

http://www.io.com/~jimm/downloads/datavision/

I just stumbled across it.  Maybe nothing of intrest here,  but I
thought I'd point it out.