[gnome-db]API docs and new release

Hi!

First, just to tell you that I've updated a little bit the API reference
for both libgda and gnome-db. It's still missing a lot (33% of functions
documented in gnome-db, 47% in libgda), but well, all functions are now
in the documentation, even when undocumented, so you can get an idea of
how everything works. They're at:

http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/reference/libgda/libgda-reference.html
http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/reference/gnome-db/libgnomedb-reference.html

Also, a GNOME 1.4.1 release is being prepared, in which I'd like to
include the current CVS version instead of the 0.2.10 release. So, even
though I haven't totally finished the export stuff (it exports only the
tables' description, not the data :-), I'm going to make the release
before next Sunday, since next week I won't have much time to do
anything.

So, this is just to tell you that a new release will be ready (although
incomplete) in a few days, so, as we talked, it would be nice to also
have a gASQL release along, to be also included in GNOME 1.4.1.

Also, please Carlos, could you take care of talking with Ismael and
Akira for them to make the packages for this release? I'll tell you as
soon as the final tarball is ready.