Re: Re: [gnome-db]Changes in c++ binding, if you don't mind

On 17 Apr 2001 16:54:26 +0200, Kuba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to reply so late, I was ill for several days.

ok, you're excused :-)

> As to gnome-db (or rather libgda) C++ binding I got interested in it because I started a little project in C++, which utilizes some GNOME tools (ORBit-c++, libgda and gtkmm). I agree that gda c++ binding is not of much use for now, but it also doesn't do anything wrong, just some things doesn't work ;-)
> I think that it's possible to improve it gradually. If You think the same, please, commit my changes. If not - throw them away.

ok, perfect, I'm not a C++ expert, so I'm not very sure if they're
broken or not. I just remember the author
of the bindings saying so, so I assumed they were broken. If you know
C++ and feel like they're
not so broken, ok, I'll apply the patch right now. And if you feel like
continuing to improve them,
we'll pay you some beers :-)

ok, so I'll apply it.

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/