[gnome-db][Tim Janik <timj gtk org>] GTK+-1.3.3 Release

Hi all!

good news, it seems that GLib/GTK 1.3.x/2.x have been (mostly) frozen,
so it is now a good time to complete that part.

Also, as soon as the GLib port is done for libgda, it will be the time to start
on the GNOME-DB port to GTK/Glib 2.0

cheers