[gnome-db]Re: GUADEC Results

On 10 Apr 2001 18:07:06 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> I'll add the status for gnome-db:
> the basic framework (that is, the data access part) is quite mature and
> stable. What it's missing is a good user interface. Right now, I am

gASQL which heavily uses gnome-db is working towards a good UI.  I think
if you pooled your talents and helped the author (who has put on his web
page that he's ready for contributors) that you can really get a nice
database manager. It's the most advanced GNOME database program out
there that I've seen.

> working on rewriting some UI parts, so it would be great if I could take
> advantage of this to integrate it in GO at the same time.
> gnome-db already uses Bonobo.

See above and maybe share your code with the gASQL guy.  BTW I would
really would like to see a powerful database manager!

    sri