Re: [Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>] Re: [gnome-db]'i'd like to colaborate adding more providers'

Hi,

On 6 Apr 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> [...]

It still doesn't work.
Anyway I'll try to make it work myself learning how to use
bugzilla (which I had to do someday anyway), but if you find an easy way
to solve it tell me so that I can get it working earlier.

See you,
	Jorge