Re: postgres provider

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 01:01:59PM -0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi Vivien!
>
> Just a quick mail to tell you that the postgres provider DOES still work
> postgres 6.5. I haven't tested it with 7.0 though.

Of course it still does!
I have just created an internal variable telling which version of the
postmestar there is, and adapting the queries to the right
version of the postmatser.

Normally it should work with either versions of postgres wether you
compile it with postgres libs version 6.5.x or 7.0.x :)

Cheers,