RE: Using gnome-db in Glade

>===== Original Message From Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo linuxave net> =====
>> Brings us back to question of downloading or installing from CVS?
>>
>yes, get glade from CVS, you're using an old tarball (I know because of
>the glade-0.5.9 name of the directory). So, please get it from CVS,
>since I did some changes the other day that make it work with the
>current version of GNOME-DB (CVS also). Remember that to compile
>gnome-db:

Guess I'll have to appear dense in this business, but I haven't the slightest
idea what I should do at the CVS site.  Do I download the individual source
files and what else.  What directories do I put them in.  Isn't there an auto
download process.

Assume that my drives are completely void of anything Glade or gnome-db.
How do I get to the point of executing your following instructions.

>cd gnome-db/libgda
>./autogen.sh
>make && make install
>cd ..