Re: Antw: A question about the gda-xml-query

> > Forgive me about my ignorance of XML/DTD.
>
> Nothing to forgive. I just have a good (but very big) book about XML.

Tell me which one it is!

> > Anyway, I'm back in the game and will try to give a gda-xml-query library
> > soon, now that the DTD has stabilized.
>
> If you want,  I can test it, if you have something ready to be tested.

I don't have anything ready yet because I'm working on making the postgres
provider work with versions 6.5.x and 7.0.x (which is quite a lot of work
and test). But anyway, before I start to write a line of code for the
gda-xml-query lib, I will issue my thoughts on how to organize it and on
how to use it.

> > There is just one more thing to take care: the DB links and how to implement
> > them in the DTD.
>
> What do you mean with DB links?

David T. Bath mentionned the DB links in a mail quite some time ago.
Have a look at the mail thread in the archives:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-db-list/2000-July/msg00218.html

I think we should take care of them right now because they are important.

> Gerhard

Cheers,