Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: POP3 Provider

What exactly is gda-*?

In evolution we already have camel which is very serparatable,
it only uses 2 other libraries from evolution - libibex for
indexing and some little utilities in libeutil.

What are you doing anyway?  This post doesn't make enough
sense on its own.

 Michael