Re: libgda++

At some point now that dependencies are dwindling that libGDA could be
made to work on winodws(i know sounds goofy, but some people are sick and
twisted).  I am not sure if ++ is valid file name on win32, but you might
want to verify that it is to avoid possible porting problems in teh
future.

Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise
http://www.gnue.org