Re: License Stuff

bob thestuff net wrote:

> Could libgda be relicensed lgpl like most of the rest of gnome? the
> backends can stay gpl, but if libgda is lgpled, problems like that should
> be resolved.

this discussion was left over some time ago without a decission. So I think
now it's time to get to an agreement.

My point of view is that libraries should be licensed LGPL. Although I also
see benefits in having them GPL, but I see it's the best choice to have it
LGPL.

So, any comments? or even better, make your vote, and we'll go for what the
majority votes.