Re: Sobre las querys en XML

Hi all!

This is a message from Josemi, a friend of mine who I've been trying to get
into gnome-db programming for the last year, and he now seems to be getting
into it with this by proposing the following:

why, instead of inventing the XML queries, don't we use XQL, which is an
established standard and is being adopted by many database servers?

I myself don't know much about XQL, so I don't know if this is a good idea or
not. Please comment on it.

cheers