GNOME foundation elections

Hi all!

There is going to be elections for the GNOME foundation, and the
deadline for registering to vote is October 30.

Anybody which has contributed to GNOME in any way can vote, so if you've
got a CVS account, add your name to the membership.txt file in the
gnome-foundation CVS module. If you haven't got a CVS account, please
tell me and I'll add you to the list myself.

You can find more information on the foundation in
http://foundation.gnome.org.