Re: Message bug in libgda

Hi all!

I've received a message from Christian (Swedish translation team) and
this is
what he says:

> gda_log_message(_("%sonnected to '%s'"),
>           (first_connection == FALSE) ? "Rec" : "C",
>           buf);
>
> Suffice to say, this message hack is as untranslateable as it can be!
> ;-)
> I don't know where to report this bug, so I'm sending it to you as the
> last author of the code.

I've changed this to:

if (first_connection == FALSE)
      gda_log_message(_("Reconnected to '%s'"), buf);
    else
      gda_log_message(_("Connected to %s"), buf);

so, please, pay attention when you use strings to be translated to not
use constructs
like this one, since as Christian says, this is untranslatable to many
languages.

There is a guide about how to do this somewhere in developer.gnome.org,
so please
have a look at it if you have any doubt.