Re: Message bug in libgda

> Hi!
>
> On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 07:46:56AM -0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I've received a message from Christian (Swedish translation team) and
> > this is
> > what he says:
> >

> > > gda_log_message(_("%sonnected to '%s'"),
> > >           (first_connection == FALSE) ? "Rec" : "C",
> > >           buf);
>
> I think this may be part of my code of the gda-sybase provider. Sorry,
> if i overread something in translation/coding guidelines. ;-( I'll work
> on this more thorougly in future.

yes, it was in the gda-sybase-server. As I said, I remember I read
something about it in developer.gnome.org

> I will have a closer look at the code when i get response from Miguel regarding
> my CVS account. As i told you, main work on the provider sources may
> be starting in about 1 1/2 weeks.
>
> On the todo list for the sybase provider is also the evaluation, in
> how far a switch to the freetds library by Brian is possible and how
> this might be realized.

that will be great! So, people could access their sybase databases
without installing it. Also, I remember it was said that freetds also
allowed access to MS SQL Server, so it would also be great to have a
gda-mssql-server.