Re: debian packages in ftp.gnome-db.org

RM> Hi all!
RM> I need some advice (specially from Akira) on how to organize the debian
RM> packages in
RM> ftp.gnome-db.org. That is, should we just provide a FTP area, with all
RM> version's debs,
RM> or a good aptable source?

Hmm, How many people needs it?
if I also make the snapshot debs as you said, I will be
uploaded it to ftp.debian.org. it just somewhat fast.

RM> Holger is going to build Akira's packages on potato, so I wonder if it's
RM> a good idea to provide
RM> the typical debian/dists/... tree, as Akira has done on his page.
RM> libgda/gnome-db are
RM> included in woody already, so maybe this will be a duplication?

Is debian's potato tree provide gnome-db?
That can't probably be here. because potato doesn't include
bonobo, and potato's GNOME is October GNOME. it's too old.

even if we provide the potato's gnome-db, I think that it
isn't almost different from woody.

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH