Re: adding db2 support

OK, I've just got past the point of the db2 portion mostly building.  I used
the gda-odbc-server as a base, since the db2 cli is just odbc + extensions
(I'll start on the LOB stuff once I've confirmed that I can talk to a
database).

My trouble with automake was some unfortunate cut-n-paste choices (using the
ODBC provider, which uses one underscore less then the others for it's
variable names).

So far, this looks amazingly easy.

Hmm... problem.  Can anyone tell me a little more about how the odbc
providers gdk_odbcconfig_new() is supposed to work?  I'm blocked on this.

-Peter

P.S. Is there some style documentation or something on the gnome web site
talking about how the projects' build processes are structured?  It's really
hard to figure out what is going on when a build fails vis-a-vis the
makefile.