Quick help to configure gnome-db.

Hello  all,

I'm trying to configure gnome-db on a RH 6.2 with an oracle database
8.0.3
running on a Sun OS 2.6 with SQL NET V2.3.

1)      Is it possible to have access to this data base with gnome-db ?
2)      Could you help quickly to configure gnome-db to do so.
        (I've not really the time yet to read all the available doc ...
        I must execute some query on a large data base the most rapidly
        as possible)

gnome-db is already install on the system.

I thank you a lot for any help ...

--
Laurent Marzullo      - Analyste Programmeur
SEMA GROUP BELGIUM