Re: GnomeDbControlWidget stuff

On jeu, 11 mai 2000, you wrote:

> > > You mean the properties are working?
> > >

> > Yep! That's real nice!
> > I'm busy modifying the Postgres components so that it is possible to get and
> > set their properties. I've also modified the controls browser and it now works
> > quite fine (I'll commit all that later tonight).
> >
> I've just compiled and when I press (in the controls browser app) the
> 'Control Properties' button, I get a window saying 'No property set for
> this component'. Is that the way you're testing? or what am I doing
> wrong?

At the moment, the only component with a full set of working properties is the
users access control one (the users list one has 2 properties but not working,
and the global config control has no properties at all). So test with the
config users access component. It shold work fine. Tell me if it does not.

Cheers,