Re: Fwd: gasql questions

Yes, there definitely should be a way to specify that info. Hmm.......you
probably *could* put the username and password into the FLAGS section (ie.
FLAGS=-u username -p password), however, a) I'm new to the code, and b) I'm
at work, or I'd get into it and do a little debug, and c) that's probably a
BAD way to do that. When I get home tonight I'll take a look at the code
and probably make a patch to start fixing the mysql provider.