I couldn't compile my gnome-db application!!!

Hello, this weekend i began an application to manage a radio station and
when i try to add a simple gnome-db support it gaves me some errors.

First, i'm using the official gnome-db-0.0.96. I want use it with
PostgreSQL. When i want compile the application the gda.h gave me an
error, because (i think) all the gnome-db's *.h are wrong? they must
include the .h as <gda/gda*.h> but they use <gda*.h>, why???.

When i correct this, error?, then i began to compile my application (i
have stolen all the gASQL's code to include the gnome-db support at
configure.in and Makefile.am, sorry Vivien :-) ). But it gaves me a lot
of errors, it can find the functions definitions. I don't know what i
must do, here are the function i have write to make the test:

#include <gda/gda.h>
void
on_login_ok_button_clicked           (GtkButton       *button,
                                      gpointer         user_data)
{
gchar *user, *pass;
GtkWidget *userw, *passw;
Gda_Connection *connection;

  userw = glade_xml_get_widget (xml,"login_user_entry");
  passw = glade_xml_get_widget (xml,"login_pass_entry");
  user = gtk_entry_get_text (GTK_ENTRY(userw));
  pass = gtk_entry_get_text (GTK_ENTRY(passw));
  gda_connection_set_provider(GDA_CONNECTION(connection), "PostGres");
  gda_connection_open(GDA_CONNECTION(connection), NULL, user, pass);
  printf("I have connected!!\n");
  gda_connection_close(GDA_CONNECTION(connection));
}

I don't know if this is the perfect way to stablish the connection, but
i 'm making test and i couldn't compile, when i compile the program i
will try to improbe this.

Some help!!!!!

Thanks.

--