Re: Antw: New gda-report's DTD

>>> Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos@hispalinux.es> 01.01.1997  03.57 Uhr >>>
> Well, the DTD i send is only a proposal, it needs an exhaustive study.
> IT also need the possibility of include images (png, jpg, xpm, ...) and
> a lot of other things, but at the present i put on the DTD the basic
> ideas. This will be really nice if you could send your proposal as a
> patch to the actual DTD or if you have write access to the gnome's CVS
> commit your changes :-D

You asked for my proposal for the report DTD, et voilà, here it is.

As I changed almost every element and attribute, I send the new version, no patch.

Gerhard

<!-- gda-xml-report.dtd
-->

<!ENTITY % query SYSTEM "/home/gmd/xml/dtd/gda-xml-query.dtd">
%query;

<!ENTITY % reportelement   "line|label|special|repfield">
<!ENTITY % printfrequency  "first|every|last">
<!ENTITY % linestyle       "none|solid|dash|dot|dashdot|dashdotdot">
<!ENTITY % fontweight      "light|normal|semibold|bold|black">
<!ENTITY % halignment      "standard|left|center|right">
<!ENTITY % valignment      "top|center|bottom">

<!ELEMENT report (reportheader?, pageheader?, reportdata?,
                                 pagefooter?, reportfooter?)>
<!ATTLIST report
  pagesize      (A3|A4|A5|A6|B3|B4|B5|B6|letter|legal|executive) "A4"
  orientation   (portrait|landscape) "portrait"
  topmargin     NMTOKEN    #REQUIRED
  bottommargin  NMTOKEN    #REQUIRED
  leftmargin    NMTOKEN    #REQUIRED
  rightmargin   NMTOKEN    #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT reportheader (query?,(%reportelement;)*)>
<!ATTLIST reportheader
  height        NMTOKEN    #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT pageheader (query?,(%reportelement;)*)>
<!ATTLIST pageheader
  height        NMTOKEN   #REQUIRED
  frequency     (%printfrequency;) "every"

<!ELEMENT pagefooter (query?,(%reportelement;)*)>
<!ATTLIST pagefooter
  height        NMTOKEN            #REQUIRED
  frequency     (%printfrequency;) "every"

<!ELEMENT reportfooter (query?,(%reportelement;)*)>
<!ATTLIST reportfooter
  height        NMTOKEN    #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT reportdata (detail|(groupheader,reportdata,groupfooter))>

<!ELEMENT detail (query?,(%reportelement;)*)>
<!ATTLIST detail
  height        NMTOKEN   #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT groupheader (query?,(%reportelement;)*)>
<!ATTLIST groupheader
  height        NMTOKEN   #REQUIRED
  newpage       (yes|no)  "no"

<!ELEMENT groupfooter (query?,(%reportelement;)*)>
<!ATTLIST groupfooter
  height        NMTOKEN   #REQUIRED
  newpage       (yes|no)  "no"

<!ELEMENT line EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST line
  x1   		NMTOKEN        #REQUIRED
  y1            NMTOKEN        #REQUIRED
  x2            NMTOKEN        #REQUIRED
  y2            NMTOKEN        #REQUIRED
  linewidth     NMTOKEN        #REQUIRED
  linecolor     NMTOKENS       #REQUIRED
  linestyle     (%linestyle;)  "solid"

<!ELEMENT label EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST label
  text          CDATA           #REQUIRED
  x             NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  y             NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  width         NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  height        NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  bgcolor       NMTOKENS        #REQUIRED
  fgcolor       NMTOKENS        #REQUIRED
  bordercolor   NMTOKENS        #REQUIRED
  borderwidth   NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  borderstyle   (%linestyle;)   "none"
  fontfamily    NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  fontsize      NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  fontweight    (%fontweight;)  "normal"
  fontitalic    (yes|no)        "no"
  halignment    (%halignment;)  "standard"
  valignment    (%valignment;)  "center"
  wordwrap      (yes|no)        "no"

<!ELEMENT repfield EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST repfield
  source          IDREF           #REQUIRED
  x               NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  y               NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  width           NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  height          NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  bgcolor         NMTOKENS        #REQUIRED
  fgcolor         NMTOKENS        #REQUIRED
  bordercolor     NMTOKENS        #REQUIRED
  borderwidth     NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  borderstyle     (%linestyle;)   "none"
  fontfamily      NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  fontsize        NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  fontweight      (%fontweight;)  "normal"
  fontitalic      (yes|no)        "no"
  halignment      (%halignment;)  "standard"
  valignment      (%halignment;)  "standard"
  wordwrap        (yes|no)        "no"
  datatype        NMTOKEN         #REQUIRED
  dateformat      CDATA           #IMPLIED
  precision       NMTOKEN         #IMPLIED
  currency        CDATA           #IMPLIED
  negvaluecolor   NMTOKENS        #REQUIRED
  commaseparator  (yes|no)        "no"

<!ELEMENT special EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST special
  type            (currdate|pagenum)  #REQUIRED
  x               NMTOKEN             #REQUIRED
  y               NMTOKEN             #REQUIRED
  width           NMTOKEN             #REQUIRED
  height          NMTOKEN             #REQUIRED
  bgcolor         NMTOKENS            #REQUIRED
  fgcolor         NMTOKENS            #REQUIRED
  bordercolor     NMTOKENS            #REQUIRED
  borderwidth     NMTOKEN             #REQUIRED
  borderstyle     (%linestyle;)       "none"
  fontfamily      NMTOKEN             #REQUIRED
  fontsize        NMTOKEN             #REQUIRED
  fontweight      (%fontweight;)      "normal"
  fontitalic      (yes|no)            "no"
  halignment      (%halignment;)      "standard"
  valignment      (%halignment;)      "standard"
  wordwrap        (yes|no)            "no"
  dateformat      CDATA               #REQUIRED