Re: DTD: Possible missing attributes/entities - Was: revised gda-xml-query.dtd

Matthew wrote:

> Hey David, nice to see you on gnome-db.  Even if they are the competition
> (co-optetition?) :).  Your experience will enlighten any database-oriented
> project.

It's quite nice to hear that at least we're considered as competition
(what does co-optetition mean?). This means that gda/gnome-db is good
enough to be considered as so.

> >       sqlwork
> >               From www.orasoft.org - a bit like gdafe but without
> >               the cool tabbed sessions.
>
> SQLWork 5.0 Prestable :) allows unlimited connections to Oracle, MySql,
> Postgres, and as many more as we can pack in before release.  But, it's
> vaporware unless you know how to work CVS.

I've got no time right now to look at the code, so could you tell us how
do you deal with the multi-database? But I'll download it very soon.