Status of DTDs

Hi all!

That would be nice, since a lot of discussion has been around the DTDs, that we
put all the DTDs (report, database and query) in the CVS, so we have a basis
for discussions (I have to admit I haven't been able to keep up to date with
the report and database ones). I know that Gerhard has the query one ready.
Could you all update/insert your DTD in the gda-common directory?

If you don't have the writting access, send them to Rodrigo or me.

Thanks,