Re: GPL or LGPL ?

> Yes, you are right, I haven't thought about this, but isn't it better to
> let commercial applications to be developed with gnome-db? What do you
> think?

I think it depends on how much you value freedom and want others to
respect it.  If you really want people to use free software and you wish
to propogate it you would use the GPL and suffer a small loss in those
willing to use the product.

If your primary concern is making all parties happy and getting the most
possible users than LGPL is the way to go.

I of course lean towards exposing people to the GPL and making them
understand their freedom, but I am somewhat of a zealot on this issue.