Re: Antw: Re: Revised proposal for QUERY DTD

Hi Vivien,
just a few questions before I start the merging:

- allfields means * in select * from .... and 'empty field list' in insert into table values (......)?

- when you distinguish func and aggregate, then the attribute group in func/field is needless ?

- what is contains?

- lowercase letters look better! ?

- can we use the id where SQL requires an ALIAS for the table/view name and drop the alias attribute for table/view?

Gerhard