Re: GPL or LGPL ?

I Am Not A Lawyer, Nor Am I The Project Spokesperson On Such Matters

However, IIRC, the LIBRARIES and PROVIDERS are under LGPL, and the helper
programs (gda-fe, etc..) are GPLED. I could, however, be wrong. I,
personally, don't care one bit if it's BSD, GPL, or LGPL, since I only
program providers. :)