Re: Postgres provider to use gda-srv lib

I'm worried about data corruption.  Let's say that data comes out, and it's
actually structured data of some kind.  It gets turned into a varchar, then
re-inserted into the database.  Because it was structured somehow (probably
with binary data) the locale settings could cause different data to be
re-inserted.

I'd like to float the idea of an undefined raw-data type for these cases,
where the user has to define some kind of translation for themselves.

-Peter