Data types mapping

Hi all!

I'm busy at the moment trying to map the postgres data types to the GDA ones
(for the postgres provider). In fill_field_values(), for each field, I now set
the field->value->_d and the field->value->_u.

But in the client, for each field, the returned type is GDA_TypeVarchar,
regardless of what the GDA type given in the provider part is (and so the
client tries to access a GDA_TypeVarchar when it really is for example an int,
and crashes!)

It appears as though the problem comes from the CORBA interface...

Any idea of how to solve it?

Cheers