New staff!

Hi all!

Well, now that we've got three people (Stephan, Vivien and I) involved
in the server development, we must finish the definition of the schemas
stuff. I've added some explanations to the docs on
CVS (doc/C/gnome-db.sgml), which contain only the supported schemas
up-to-now. Please have a look at them so that we can discuss about it.
But we should also add other schemas. For this, have a look at the file
gda/gda-connection.idl for the list of constraints, and think about
which of them must be defined, which ones must be deleted, and which
ones should we add.

I am going to take over the MySQL provider, as I've not received any
email from Bruno, who was going to modify it.

I'm waiting for your posts about this!

Cheers