documentation

I was looking in the doc/C directory and noticing the Makefile had a
target for gnome-db.ps.  I tried making it but it tried to invoke a
"db2ps" command that didn't seem to exist.  Is this a "docbook" thing
that I don't have installed yet or a feature that hasn't been completed
yet?  I'm going on a trip for 2 weeks and thought I might take the API
docs with me on paper.

I know, I know, I *can* load up each page in a browser and issue a print
command.  I'll do that if there are no alternatives.

I'm guessing there are no tutorial examples yet for how a person would
actually use Gnome-DB, right?  If so, I might be willing to do some
small contributions if people were willing to help me figure out how to
write some simple "hello world" style programs.

Murray