Re: Proposed gda-buildserver changes

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Rodrigo Moya Piernavieja wrote:

> At some point in time, Brian Jepson wrote:

> > Sure - I've got two writing deadlines between now and the 10th, and I'll
> > be travelling a bit as well (I zip between Rhode Island and Virginia every
> > week), but I'll definitely be working on it.  It might not be done until
> > shortly after the 10th, though, because of those two committments.
> >

> Thanks very much for your help

I'm sorry I haven't gotten anything done with this script yet, but I am
keeping it very high on my todo list. I will be working very hard on
finishing the draft of my book over the next two weeks, but after that, I
will have more time to look at this script. Of course, if I have any time
between now and then, I will take care of the script ASAP.

Regards,

Brian Jepson * (bjepson@ids.net)  *  http://users.ids.net/~bjepson