Re: parent tables

Hi!

On mer, 09 fév 2000, Stephan Heinze wrote:

> > There is a new schema for this: GDA_Connection_GDCN_SCHEMA_TAB_PARENTS
>
> is there any definition (constraints and returns) ?
> i can't find it in the web and i can't compile the doc.

I think there is no written doc about it yet. For the Postgres provider, this
schema needs the table name (OBJECT_NAME constraint) and returns
the parent table name (1st column) and the order of the parents name (second
column) ordered by the second column. There is no EXTRA_INFO.
What do you think of this?

Regards
Vivien.