SCHEMA_PROCS

Hi!

I'm about to change the SCHEMA_PROCS because what I proposed was not good:
* I think the client needs to know who ithe owner of the procedure is
* as getting the SQL definition from the SQL server is time consuming (at least
for the postgres server), I propose that another SCHEMA entry be created (like
GDCN_SCHEMA_PROC_DEF which would return the name and SQL definition for one or
more procedures).
* I propose that we use GDCN_SCHEMA_PROC_PARAMS to get the in parameters of the
procedure (the out parameter being given in GDCN_SCHEMA_PROCS).

What do you think of this?

BTW, I don't see any use for GDCN_SCHEMA_PROC_COLUMNS, so if nobody want to use
it, why not remove it!

Cheers