Re: Error running gda-buildclient (with patch)

> > Thanks! Committed to CVS. BTW, could you hack on the gda-buildserver.in script,
> > which is a little bit more difficult? If you want to, tell me and I'll send you
> > what it must do. (sorry for asking this, but I'm very bad on shell scripts)
>
> Sure - I'd be happy to help with that!

Great! So here is what it is supposed to do:

* --skels -> generate provider skeletons. This is done, it must copy all the files
from $datadir/gnome-db/templates to current dir, removing the .tmpl part from the
file name. One cool thing we could do here is to change the templates file names
from gda-srv* to gda-provider*
* build the server: here, you must generate the files from the IDL files (calling
orbit-idl) as well as compile them. Then, you must link these files along with any
other files passed in the command line to produce the server executable.

All this is started, but it contains bugs all over. I committed this morning some
changes to both gda-buildclient.in and gda-buildserver.in to use correct $CFLAGS and
$LIBS, by using the @..@ macros provided by autoconf/automake, so please modify the
current CVS versions.

Thanks very much for your help