Re: Gnome Developers Conference in Paris

> Hi!
>
> Just to tell you I will be in Paris for the Gnome Developers Conference on the
> 16th of February. I hope we can meet there and discuss gnome-db...

Yes, for all of you who want (and can) go to Paris on the 16th-18th March, please
do it. As far as I know, Stephan will go, as well as Vivien, so we'll be three
people related to gnome-db, but we hope to find as many of you as possible.

I don't know yet the dates I'll be there, but I imagine it'll be the three days.

Cheers