HACKING guide

Hi all!

I've just added a HACKING file to both gnome-db and libGDA where you'll
find the guide for people contributing code to gnome-db/libgda.
Specially important is the coding style, which will be, from now, the
same one used in the GNOME project, for consistency and clarity.

99% of the code is using "my" old style, which is (note indentations are
2 spaces, and opening brackets are in a line by their own):

if (whatever)
  {
    do_what_you_want();
    switch (..)
      {
      case ...
      }
  }

and now it should look like (note indentations are a tab, and opening
brackets are in the same line as the statement):

if (whatever) {
     do_what_you_want();
     switch (..) {
          case ...
     }
}

so, this means that almost all the current code must be changed to
comply with the new coding style. I've already started myself to change
this in the files I have been hacking in the last days, so I plea to all
of you contributing code to do the same for the files you touch.

I know this is a hard work to change all the source files we've got now,
but I think it is necessary for clarity and consistency with the rest of
the GNOME project. And it's also very important to show a unique coding
style than one per hacker, since it is clearer to read. So, please do it
when you hack.