Re: GNOME-DB/libGDA 0.2.1 released

On 13 Dec 2000 12:26:02 +0100, Guille (bisho) wrote:
> > GNOME-DB/libGDA 0.2.1 have been released.
>
> Great!
>
> [...]
>

> > GNOME-DB web server (http://www.gnome-db.org) is now down and will be in
> > the
> > same state for some days, so you can only download source tarballs from
> > ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-db/, and, if you need
> > any help in compiling/installing/using the software, please subscribe
> > to the GNOME-DB mailing list
>
> Can you tell us the ip address of http://www.gnome-db.org, or it was a
> name-based virtual web server?

well, I think it was 213.0.69.70, but you won't be able to access it, since

it's down.

Anyway, I've just put RPMS and SRPMS in ftp.gnome.org, so you may want
to download
them from there. And if what you're looking for is for the web pages,
they're on CVS, under the
gnome-db/www directory. It's in PHP so to see them in your browser
you'll have to
install them on an Apache www directory, and, of course, install the
mod_php module.

The documentation is included in both the tarballs and the RPMS/SRPMS