Re: New release

On 12 Dec 2000 08:48:47 -0800, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 03:57:30PM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > As we talked some weeks ago, it's a good idea to make releases quite
> > often. So, as I've just now
> > added some missing things, and in the last days I've fixed some
> > bonobo-related bugs, I think
> > it's time to do a new release.
> >

> This is a good idea to make releases more often :)
>
> > I would suggest to make the packages just today, but as gnome-db.org is
> > still down (and we don't know when it will come back), we've got no
> > website. Of course, we can put packages and tarballs
> > in ftp.gnome.org as always. So what do you think? Should we wait for
> > gnome-db.org to come back or is it better to make now the release?
> >

> Can you tell me which directory it is in then? because I can't find those
> sources!

they are in:
ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-db
ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/redhat/SRPMS/gnome-db
ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/redhat/i386/gnome-db

But well, of course, the new release (0.2.1) is not there yet. I'll
start making the packages
tonight at home.

> BTW, do you know what the problem with the gnome-db.org server is?

yes, Carlos is having problems with his ADSL line. And last time he talked

about this he said it had for a couple of weeks before they could do
something, so we'll have
to wait for a little.